AMA Waste - Licences and Certifications
AMA ensure that all suppliers meet the latest UK government environmental guidelines. We have a certificate of registration under the control of pollution (amendment) act of 1989 which can be downloaded by clicking here. Our waste carriers licence ensures high levels of safety and service for all of our customers. If you require any further information then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Compliance & Licences
- Certification of Registration under the waste (England and Wales) Regulations 2011.
- Considerate Constructors - Certificate of Professional Partnership
- Considerate Constructors - Monitor's Supplier Initial Office Report
- Halving Waste to Landfill
- The Chartered Institution of Waste Management
- CHAS Accreditation
- Safe Contractor Accreditation
- Achilles Accreditation
- ISO 9001 Certificate
- ISO 14001 Certificate