AMA ensures that all of your cheap skip hire in Manchester area are met, whether you need a 8 yard builders skip, a Roll on-Roll off, or just a small 4 yard mini skip for domestic jobs.
Our most popular skip sizes
If you’re unsure what skip is best for you, our helpful team are happy to advise. We can also help with permits and licences, tips on how to keep your skip secure and offer alternative waste solutions if needed. We have over ten years of experience, and our team will be happy to assist you.
4 yard Midi Skip
- Approx 40 black bin bags
- Bathroom/kitchen refit
- Economical choice for garden/household waste
- Fits on most drives and gardens
6 yard Small Builder’s Skip
- Approx 50-60 black bin bags
- Perfect for refurbishment projects
- Ideal for larger house clearances
- Approx 6/8 tonnes soil/rubble
8 yard Large Builder’s Skip
- 80-100 black bin bags
- Size of large family car
- Ideal for construction or large clear out
- Most popular ordered skip
12 yard Maxi Skip
- 120-140 bin bags
- Large home improvement projects
- Full office or house clearances
- Light waste only (no soil and rubble)
We cover the following areas in the North West of England
We are proud to offer a prompt local service for both commercial and domestic customers at exceptional prices! As we are local, we can provide our services when you need them, often at short notice.
The Manchester team are experts in waste management and have a vast, extensive knowledge between them. We are more than happy to provide any advice you may need about how to remove your waste in the most environmentally friendly way and how to keep costs of waste removal to a minimum.
Why choose AMA Waste Management?
- Great levels of customer service
- Great prices. So you won’t need to look anywhere else.
- We recommend the best solution for your needs.
- Extremely proud of our reputation.
- A service, second to none.
- Recycling rates above 85%.
Environmentally friendly hire
At AMA Manchester , we are proud to have a recycling rate of over 85% this is due to our commitment that wherever possible we will recycle your waste to help reduce the impact of poor waste management on the environment. In addition to this we use the best recycling methods and equipment allowing us to deliver you waste management at the best prices.
If you are a company or home owner, resident in the local area and would like more information on our waste management services and skip hire in Manchester, please contact us via our online contact form (below), get a free quote online or alternatively please call us on 0330 660 0832.